Progression through a medical career requires readiness for a series of transitions. This means knowing how to:
- Search for the right job or career opportunity
- Present applications that lead to shortlisting
- Make the best impression at interview or assessment
Please use the following resources to help you with the relevant stage of the application and selection process you are approaching:
Downloads and resources
- Interview and assessment centres
- Find out about the selection stations you could encounter and how to present yourself at your best.
- Medical CV tips
- Guidance for structuring and developing your medical CV.
- Medical application forms
- Learn how to write that winning application form and how to stand out from the crowd.
- Resources for specialty applications
- Find the website and resources you need for navigation the application process for Specialty Training.
- Creating a portfolio
- See how to build and develop a medical CV for applications and opportunities throughout your career.